You participate in the construction of smart machines, assembly cells and robots to demonstrate and test new technologies.
Flanders Make works on smart machines, assembly cells and robots to demonstrate and test new technologies. The Kortrijk site of Flanders Make recently moved to a state-of-the-art building where several new production lines and test setups will be built, with your help.
Your role: setting up new prototype production lines and infrastructure within a brand new company building where high-tech labs are being built.
Using your practical knowledge of automation, electricity or electronics, and mechanics, you will work on:
- Construction/conversion of industrial installations;
- Ensuring assembly, integration and commissioning of the prototypes;
- Thinking about the best practical approach and all kinds of safety aspects during technical installation;
- You determine requirements for the parts to be purchased and consult with suppliers;
- Create and update installation plans and electrical diagrams (SEE Electrical, Bricsys, or others);
- Solving malfunctions or problems with a creative and practical approach;
- Plan and carry out necessary maintenance.
- A skilled technician;
- With at least 2 years of experience with electrical installations in an industrial environment;
- Creative and solution-oriented;
- An initiator who likes working autonomously;
- An organizational talent with decisiveness;
- Knowledge of PLC programming is an asset;
- Forklift certificate is a strong asset;
- With good social skills, both in Dutch and English.
Depending on your expertise and experience, you take on more responsibilities, both in connection with your purchasing, organisational and technical tasks.
We offer a varied job through which you will continuously work on other set-ups, machines and robots in an international team. You work with the latest technologies and techniques and you can help shape innovation and development within your area of interest.
Call LIESBET DECUYPER
at the number: +32 11 790 590